Monday, October 3, 2011

U R What U Eat!!!!!!

     I read the obits...How about you? If you do you have to notice this interesting yer frightening statistic! The number of young dead; I am talking about 40-60's...To some that it is not young but when we have a country where it is common to have hundreds of centenarians, why is my age group biting the dust?
     Easy...Processed food. Do me a favor, get up, put that "Oreo" down, and go look at the ingredients...Can you pronounce any of the chemicals? me either...Now go look at a bag of Pepperidge Farm cookies and look at the ingredients.Hmmm? flour, eggs, salt, sugar, vanilla...Yes that sounds about right, now look at the Oreo again....Hmmmm. Now Why are you putting all that cancer causing crap in your mouth? Because we love it! 
    I know you have heard people say, but my grandma cooked with lard, and salt, and butter and she lived to be 105! Well that is because they had no processed foods with Sodium Nitrites, and all kinds of preservatives, flavor enhancers, etc... Our country has been allowed to systematically kill us with poisons,hormones, antibiotics, etc. You can stop it but you do not want to...Tatses to good.
                        Bon Apetite

No comments:

Post a Comment